Business Development Manager (m/w/d) in Eschborn
Deutsche Osstem Implant - Eschborn
▪ Company Background
Deutsche Osstem GmbH is a sales & marketing subsidiary of Osstem Implant Co. Ltd. and distributes all of Osstem and Hiossen branded dental products & equipments in the territory of Germany and its neighboring countries.
Osstem Implant Co.,Ltd. has contributed greatly to the development of global clinical implantology and the popularization of dental implants.
Osstem has continued to grow rapidly based on its headquarters located in Seoul,Korea and 28 overseas subsidiaries to become the unparalleled number one in the Asia and Pacific region. It is one of the four largest dental implant companies in the world, and is showing the fastest growth among them. In particular, we are very successful in the Asian market, which has immense growth potential, and also in the U.S. market, which has the biggest market.
In addition, we are continuing to develop future growth engines by expanding our business territories even for Europe and by launching dental unit chairs and image equipment, such as CBCT & Panorama, and also by releasing bone graft materials and various kinds of dental materials, such as tooth whitening products.
As it looks to its own future, we are pursuing a 21st century vision of becoming a true global leader that consistently delights its customers through the introduction of innovative digital products and services.
▪ Reporting Relationship
Reports to the Managing Director of Deutsche Osstem GmbH
▪ Job Objective
New Accounts Development Manager will manage the enormous opportunity for the development of new clients of the specialists and general practitioners as well as both regional dealers and/or DSO (Dental Service Organization). This will require the implementation of an aggressive sales strategy that leads to continued market penetration and broad, deep relationships with customers, as well as progressive best-in-class team training/ development and management.
▪ Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop and implement a sales strategy that highlights prudent but aggressive objectives and a simultaneous focus on the development of both individual dentist clients and regional accounts.
· Develop and implement a business strategy to find business opportunities with both national DSO and even with Pan Europe DSO.
· Work collaboratively across functions in order to help deliver Osstem business objectives. More importantly,work closely with each & every account managers.
· Provide a profit and loss approach and an understanding of the sales management function in order to bring a broad-gauged business perspective to the business.
· Manage and develop successful and motivated Account development professionals through strong leadership and training.
· Set key performance expectations and drive results.
· Act as a company representative at the relevant industry events & functions such as exhibitions, Seminar, Study Groups and so on.
▪ Experience, Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate will be a topflight account manager or sales manager with at least 3~5 years of experience. A proven track record in both sales and account management is a must. This person must have experience selling surgical and dental products and/or equipments to the dealers, dental specialists and general practitioners.
· Ability to quickly establish and develop strong credibility with customers.
· High degree of comfort with highly branded premium and value for money products as well as concept selling with customers.
· A deep understanding of and record of accomplishment in working with relevant categories and customers.
· Excellent understanding of dealing to large regional distributors as well as to the group dentist practices and the individual dentist.
· Perform as a dedicated team player and motivator with a strong teamwork skills to ensure optimal organizational effectiveness and communications within the organization.
· Ability to bring outstanding interpersonal skills (including excellent oral and written communication), strong intellect, and problem solving skills to any discussion with colleagues and/or customers.
· A highly competitive individual (but not at the expense of others). The ability, drive and desire to deliver outstanding results from both a revenue and profitability perspective.
· Ability to hire, develop, and manage a successful sales team.
· Superior communication and coaching skills to build relationships throughout the organization and motivate an ever-growing team.
· A results orientation where the individual is willing to stretch to accomplish goals and “make it happen”.
· Characteristics generally associated with a team leader: presentable, articulate, goal oriented, honest, high integrity, and ethical.
▪ Personal Attributes
A strong integral, bright, broad-minded, dynamic, energetic, creative and result-oriented individual with excellent commercial sense and outstanding communication skills, a creative thinker who is self-motivated and self-sufficient, able to plan and set the right priorities, ready for challenge and meeting tough dead-lines, to whom loyalty is a value.
· Accountability, with a strong desire to commit, be held accountable
· The highest levels of personal and professional integrity, and the values that inspire trust in the organization.
· Strategic and tactical thinking ability, complemented by a “hands-on” operational and business planning orientation.
· Energy, enthusiasm, commitment, courage.
Must be able to generate enthusiasm for best-in-class performance through the clear personal passion to be the best in these areas. .
· Ability to communicate clearly across many cultural lines with a fresh, forward thinking approach and to act as a change agent
· Strong relationship development, conflict resolution, and team building instincts, with the ability to build partnerships both internally and externally.
▪ Candidate’s Profile
Gender is not specified;
Relevant education, Bachelor’s degree Preferred.
Bilingual (English and German)
To be discussed
- Bewerbungsfrist: 28.8.2020
- Job Type: Full-time
- Benefits: Company Classes , Food Allowance
- Schedule: 8 Hour Shift, Monday to Friday
- Experience: selling implants: 3 years (Preferred)
- Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Language: English (Required) / German (Required)
- Work Remotely: No