Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
As Laboratory Technical Specialist for Iberia, you are responsible for the efficient resolution of technical issues/complaints regarding the iTero Intraoral Scanner & CAD-CAM services offering. You will be the primary point of contract for Dental Laboratories and ultimately be accountable for customer satisfaction for this type of customer.
In this role, you will…
- Proactively ensure that Dental Laboratories receive prompt issue resolution. You will manage this customer contact by phone, email, etc. to resolve issues like: submission process, scanning assistance, MAT person profile creation, relations set up, Order status (cases, fulfillment items, Scanners), remill, redirects, general inquiries on our products, Lab SW installations, clinical investigations, Lab training scheduling and others.
- Initiate collaboration with other team eg: Clinical Training, Technical Support/Onboarding, other…
- Other responsibilities include: Deliver training to dental laboratories
- Monitor recurring issues/complaints by customers and work with the Central Team to improve/implement relevant internal process
- BE accountable for the development of the positions, suggest ideas to better meet the changing needs of Dental Laboratories and the relevant professional
In this role, you’ll need …
- Technical Qualification as Dental Technician preferred
- IT proficient; knowledge of dental CAD-CAM systems a big plus
- 4 + years of professional experience in a dental lab (digital) or technical support function
- Customer-centric approach and attention to detail
- Fluent English communication + Native local language
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click on the "Apply" button or this link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.